What Is Neuropathy?
Manage your condition through Dr. May's 4-Steps to Neuropathy Relief!
Peripheral neuropathy, often just called neuropathy, occurs when your peripheral nerves get damaged. These nerves are responsible for sending signals from your spinal cord to the rest of your body. When those nerves don't work, your body won't react the way it should. As a result, you're left with sharp pains, numbness and muscle issues.
Momentum Health Centers is a neuropathy treatment center in Mason, MI. that is equipped to help patients all across the country!
Have you been diagnosed with neuropathy or have any of the following symptoms?
- Burning, tingling hands or feet
- Pins-and-needles sensation
Do you have neuropathy?
It's not always easy to tell whether you have neuropathy or another medical issue. Look for symptoms like:
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Painful tingling sensations in the feet
- Trouble sleeping or getting comfortable at night
- Shooting pains down your legs or arms
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Constant muscle weakness or aching
- Blood pressure issues
- Constant loss of balance or coordination